SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN AND FLARED ARMRESTS
This Paris express sofa will dress your interior in an elegant and welcoming way.
– CONVERTIBLE EXPRESS
This express convertible has the very practical and quick to set up express opening system because there is no back or seat cushion to remove, this 55 inch (140 cm) sleeping bed can be opened in just a few seconds.
– 6 inch (16 cm) THICK MATTRESS EXCELLENCE BEDDING Excellence bedding mattress 6 inch (16 cm) thick in high resilience polyurethane foam 99 lbs (45 KG)/m3.
This mattress consists of a foam block with a high resilience density that incorporates technology with micro bubbles (open cells) of polyurethane to ensure good ventilation of your bedding. This technique offers you a mattress that allows you to benefit from better sleeping independence and good relaxation while you sleep.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS COUCH
-Structure: Mounted on metal slides. Fir carcass + plywood panels, filled with polyurethane foam.
– Seats: Padded and topstitched seams, density 66 lbs (30 Kg)/m3, high resilience polyurethane foam+ acrylic layer, firm comfort, removable covers. (Dry cleaning).
– Backrests: High resilience polyurethane foam, density 40 lbs (18 Kg)/m3 + acrylic layer. (Built-in storage box). Firm comfort.
– Armrests: High resilience polyurethane foam density 55 lbs (25 Kg)/m3 + acrylic layer. (Removable armrests).
– Bases: Mounted on the armrests, in dark oak color wood.
Length: 76 inch (192 cm).
Depth: 37 inch (95 cm).
Back height: 35 inch (89 cm).
Armrest width: 6 inch (16 cm).
Seat height: 20 inch (50 cm).
Seat depth: 22 ich (56/57 cm).
BED FRAMES, OPENING SYSTEM
– Bed of 55 inch (140 cm) x 78 inch (197 cm).
Wide wooden slatted bed base Express opening Robust structure in galvanized metal with elastic reinforcement, opening quickly such as the “express convertible sofa” systems.
– Mattress included from the Excellence Literie collection. 100% high resilience polyurethane foam 99 lbs (45 Kg)/m3, hypoallergenic material.
Quilted padding with 7 ounce (197 gr)/m2 wadding. Soft stretch honeycomb knit ticking. Decorative borders in honeycomb gray stretch.10 mm piping braid.
Width: 55 inch (140 cm).
Thickness: 6 inch (16 cm).
Length: 78 inch (197 cm).
Support, firmness: Firm comfort and toned support.
COATINGS AND COLORSLUNA tweed fabric Dry washable fabric. 100% polyester, linen tweed look, fine and slightly mottled weft, ultra resistant to wear and tear, stain resistant.
INFO AND + PRODUCTS
– A Scandinavian and airy design, the base of the sofa is open which gives a light look to this express convertible sofa.
– The wooden slatted base of the Italian brand RENATONISI, CATAS certification, is robust and comfortable. (express system also known as “convertible express or spider, presto, diva and nova grand confort”).
– Exclusive mattress of 16 cm Excellence bedding with tonic comfort.
– Sofa largely removable, facilitates transport and access to narrow passages.
– Storage for duvet or pillows at the back of the backrest, everything remains inside the sofa.
– Removable seat cushions. (Dry cleaning)
– 100% Italian made product from the Italian Spirit brand.
– Remove the duvet to fold the sofa.
– Opening and closing by central pull (do not handle the mechanism from the right or left sides).
– In order to avoid metallic friction noises, apply when the sofa is put into service, then monthly or quarterly lubricant for metals on the rivets and joints of the mechanics, frequency of application to be adapted according to the rate humidity of the sofa use room.
– Express convertible sofas fitted with suspension mechanisms and metal joints cannot offer sound comfort similar to a fixed bed. Sounds, inherent in this sleeping system, are not covered by the warranty How to measure the dimensions of the mattress? :The thickness, length and width of the mattress are made up of the core but also the ticking and of the braid which are taken into account in its thickness.
Thus, a thickness on the finished product is measured with the 0.8 inch (2 cm) to 1.2 inch (3 cm) of stretched braids. For example, a 5.5 inch (14 cm) mattress is composed of a 5 inch (12 cm) core with a braided ticking covering 1 cm on each surface, this method of measurement will be the same for the length as well as the width of the mattress. For an accurate measurement, the dimension of the mattress must be taken once it has been unpacked then put in the open position for at least 24 hours so that the foam can aerate and take its final shape.
The folds inherent in the mattress of convertible sofas must be stretched when taking the dimensions, the tools the most reliable measuring instruments being a vernier caliper or a rigid tape measure.
– Differences in length between the mattress and the metal bed frame (between 2.8 inch (7 cm) and 7.9 inch (20 cm)) are normal and necessary for the correct closing of the system in the “sofa” position
Package N°1 (sofa): 69 x 39 x 36 (inch)
Package N°1 (sofa): 175 x 100 x 92 (cm)
Package N°2 (armrests): 16 x 39 x 24 (inch)
Package N°2 (armrests): 40 x 98 x 60 (cm)
Sofa package: removable backrest (4 screws), allows the height to be reduced by 18 inch (45 cm).
INFO FABRICS, LEATHER AND POLYURETHANE COATINGS: Puffiness (also called “coating distension”) is a completely normal and visible phenomenon, it is part of the charm of natural wear also known for these types of materials. From the first use of the seats, folds and undulations will appear on the cushions and the structure of your sofa or armchair.
All fabric, leather and polyurethane type coverings are sensitive to this deformation, it is inevitable and inherent in these materials.
MATTRESS INFORMATION: The color and shape of the mattress cover are subject to change without affecting the properties of the mattress. Mattress bagging and wrinkling (also known as “foam material stretching”) is a completely normal and visible phenomenon. From the first use of the folded mattress in the convertible sofa, folds and undulations will appear. Creases, stretches, ripples and warping inherent in foam mattresses for convertible sofas are not covered by the warranty. It may be necessary to exert pressure when closing the convertible to compress the foams of the mattress which can touch each other depending on the position of the latter.
Maximum user weight: 331 lbs (150 kg).
Dimensions (inch): L76 x H35 x D37
Dimensions (cm): L192 x H89 x D95
Unfolded (inch): W76 x H35 x D88
Unfolded (cm): W192 x H89 x D224