CORNER SOFA EXPRESS OPENING SCANDINAVIAN DESIGN AND FLARED ARMRESTS
A sleek design for the Angle Paris opening sofa that will dress your interior in softness and elegance.
This express convertible has the very practical and quick to set up express opening system because there is no back or seat cushion to remove, this 55 inch (140 cm) sleeping bed can be opened in just a few seconds.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS COUCH
– Structure: Mounted on metal slides. Fir carcass + plywood panels, filled with polyurethane foam.
– Seats: Density 66 lbs (30 Kg)/m3, high resilience polyurethane foam+ acrylic layer, firm comfort, removable covers. (Dry cleaning).
– Backrests: High resilience polyurethane foam, density 40 lbs (18 Kg)/m3 + acrylic layer. (Built-in storage box). Firm comfort.
– Armrests: High resilience polyurethane foam density 55 lbs (25 Kg)/m3 + acrylic layer. (Removable armrests).
– Meridian: Modular, the side of the meridian is interchangeable on the right or on the left according to the desired layout, built-in storage box. (Not removable)
– Legs: Mounted on the structure, in oak-coloured wood.
Length: 107 inch (272 cm).
Sofa depth: 37 inch (95 cm).
Chest meridian depth: 59 inch (150 cm).
Meridian width: 31 inch (80 cm).
Back height: 34 inch (87 cm).
Armrest width: 6 inch (16 cm).
Seat height: 18 inch (46 cm).
Seat depth: 22/22.4 inch (56/57 cm).
Seat length: 95 inch (240 cm).
Dimensions of the open bed: 88 inch (224 cm).
BED FRAMES, OPENING SYSTEM
– Bed of 55 inch x 78 inch (140 x 197 cm). RENATONISI mechanism, wooden slat bedding, wide with elastic reinforcement. Galvanized metal structure.
Dimensions of the open bed: 88 inch (224 cm) from the back of the sofa to the foot of the bed.
6 inch (16 cm) THICK MATTRESS EXCELLENCE BEDDING
– Mattress included from the Excellence Literie collection.
100% high resilience polyurethane foam 99 lbs (45 Kg)/m3, hypoallergenic material.
Quilted padding with 7 ounce (197 gr)/m2 wadding.
Soft stretch honeycomb knit ticking. Decorative borders in honeycomb gray stretch 0.4 inch (10 mm) piping braid.
Width: 55 inch (140 cm).
Thickness: 6 inch (16 cm).
Length: 78 inch (197 cm).
Support, firmness: Firm comfort and toned support.
COATINGS AND COLORS
– FABRIC NEO 14 anthracite grey: 100% polyester, cotton look, water repellent.
NFO AND + PRODUCTS
– A Scandinavian and airy design, the base of the sofa is open which gives a light look to this express convertible sofa.
– RENATONISI slatted base.
– Meridian with a large storage box, easy opening with spring system.
– Modular, the side of the chaise is interchangeable right to left according to the desired layout.
– Exclusive mattress of 6 inch (16 cm) Excellence bedding with tonic comfort.
– Sofa largely removable, facilitates transport and access to narrow passages.
– Storage for duvet or pillows at the back of the backrest, everything remains inside the sofa.
– Removable seat cushions. (Dry cleaning)
– 100% Italian made product from the Italian Spirit brand.
– Remove the duvet to fold the sofa.
– Opening and closing by central pull (do not handle the mechanism from the right or left sides).
– In order to avoid metallic friction noises, apply when the sofa is put into service, then monthly or quarterly lubricant for metals on the rivets and joints of the mechanics, frequency of application to be adapted according to the rate humidity of the sofa use room.
– Express convertible sofas fitted with suspension mechanisms and metal joints cannot offer sound comfort similar to a fixed bed. Sounds, inherent in this sleeping system, are not covered by the warranty
– The convertible corner sofas are composed of a convertible element and a fixed corner element. The technical constraints specific to each type of element may induce a height shift inherent in the models offered. It may be necessary to wait 2 to 3 weeks for the part of the mobile sofa to approach the level of the fixed part of the chaise longue so that the backrests of the 2 elements are less offset in height. The 2 elements cannot technically be at the same backrest and/or seat height. The convertible element (sofa) is removable, the fixed corner element (meridian) is not removable. The seat of the meridian is firmer than the seat of the sofa because of its support.
– How to measure the dimensions of the mattress? : The thickness, length and width of the mattress are made up of the core but also the ticking and of the braid which are taken into account in its thickness. Thus, a thickness on the finished product is measured with the 0.8 inch (2 cm) to 1.2 inch (3 cm) of stretched braids. For example, a 5.5 inch (14 cm) mattress is composed of
a 5 inch (12 cm) core with a braided ticking covering 0.39 inch (1 cm) on each surface, this method of measurement will be the same for the length as well as the width of the mattress.
For an accurate measurement, the dimension of the mattress must be taken once it has been unpacked then put in the open position for at least 24 hours so that the foam can aerate and take its final shape. The folds inherent in the mattress of convertible sofas must be stretched when taking the dimensions, the tools the most reliable measuring instruments being a vernier caliper or a rigid tape measure.
– Differences in length between the mattress and the metal bed frame (between 2.8 inch (7 cm) and 7.9 inch (20 cm)) are normal and necessary for the correct closing of the system in the “sofa” position
Package N°1 (sofa): 69 x 39 x 36 (inch)
Package N°1 (sofa): 175 x 100 x 92 (cm)
Package N°2 (armrests): 16 x 39 x 24 (inch)
Package N°2 (armrests): 40 x 98 x 60 (cm)
Sofa package: removable backrest (4 screws), allows the height to be reduced by 18 inch (45 cm).
NFO FABRICS, LEATHER AND POLYURETHANE COATINGS: Puffiness (also called “coating distension”) is a completely normal and visible phenomenon, it is part of the charm of natural wear also known for these types of materials. From the first use of the seats, folds and undulations will appear on the cushions and the structure of your sofa or armchair.
All fabric, leather and polyurethane type coverings are sensitive to this deformation, it is inevitable and inherent in these materials.
MATTRESS INFORMATION: The color and shape of the mattress cover are subject to change without affecting the properties of the mattress. Mattress bagging and wrinkling (also known as “foam material stretching”) is a completely normal and visible phenomenon. From the first use of the folded mattress in the convertible sofa, folds and undulations will appear. Creases, stretches, ripples and warping inherent in foam mattresses for convertible sofas are not covered by the warranty. It may be necessary to exert pressure when closing the convertible to compress the foams of the mattress which can touch each other depending on the position of the latter.
Maximum user weight: 331 lbs (150 kg).
Dimensions (inch): L107 x H34 x D59
Dimensions (cm): L272 x H87 x D150
Unfolded (inch): W107 x H22 x D88
Unfolded (cm): W272 x H56 x D224