This SPACE-SAVING express opening sofa optimizes the space taken up by your sofa.
100% ITALIAN HANDMADE.
– CONVERTIBLE EXPRESS
This EXPRESS opening 3-seater convertible sofa has a very practical express opening system and is quick to set up because there is no backrest or seat cushion to remove, this 55 inch (140 cm) sleeping bed can be opened in just a few seconds.
ECO RANGE 14 CM THICKNESS MATTRESS INCLUDED.
– 14 cm thick mattress in high resilience polyurethane foam 55 lbs (25 KG)/m3. This mattress consists of a foam block with a high resilience density that incorporates technology with microbubbles of polyurethane to ensure good ventilation of your bedding. This technique offers you a mattress that allows you to benefit from better-sleeping independence and good relaxation while you sleep.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS :
– EXPRESS OPENING SLEEPING: 2 people 55 inch (140 cm) x 78 inch (197 cm). Daily use.
– OPENING SYSTEM: EXPRESS OPENING, electro-welded metal bed base, total length once open 224cm, system also known as “express, spider, presto, diva, nova, grand comfort, rapid sofa”.
– SEATS: Density 66 lbs(30Kg)/m3, high resilience polyurethane foam + acrylic layer. Firm comfort.
– BACKS: Density 44 lbs (20Kg)/m3 high resilience polyurethane foam + acrylic layer. (Built-in storage box). Firm comfort.
– ARMRESTS: Density 35 lbs (16Kg)/m3 high resilience polyurethane foam + acrylic layer. (Removable armrests).
– STRUCTURE: Mounted on metal slides. Carcass in solid fir + MDF plywood panels, filled with polyurethane foam.
– BASE: Feet in black ABS.
– COATING 100% polyester NEO fabric, cotton look, water repellent. 5.5 inch (14 cm) MATTRESS
– Mattress included from the ECO range collection.100% high resilience polyurethane foam 55 lbs (25Kg)/m3. Hypoallergenic material. Quilted padding with 7 ounce (200gr)/m2 wadding. Soft stretch honeycomb knit ticking o.4 inch (.10 mm) piping braid. Dimensions: Width: 55 inch (140 cm). Thickness: 5.5 inch (14 cm). Length: 78 inch (197 cm). Firm comfort and toned support.
– Length: 67 inch (170 cm)
– Depth: 37 inch (95 cm)
– Seat height: 20 inch (50 cm)
– Seat length: 65 inch (164 cm)
– Seat depth: 22 inch (55 cm)
– Back height: 34 inch (85 cm)
– Armrest width: 0.8 inch (2 cm)
– Dimensions of the open bed 88 inch (224 cm)
– Bed height: 22 inch (56 cm)
THE + PRODUCTS:
– Exclusive ECO RANGE 14 cm mattress with tonic comfort, suitable for occasional sleeping.- Robust EXPRESS opening bed base in electro-welded metal, a system also known as “spider, presto, diva, nova comfort”.
– Removable seat cushions. (Dry cleaning)
– Sofa largely removable, facilitates transport and access to narrow passages.
– Storage for duvet or pillows at the back of the backrest, everything remains inside the sofa.
– Remove the duvet to fold the sofa.
– Opening and closing by central pull (do not handle the mechanism from the right or left sides).
– In order to avoid metallic friction noises, apply when the sofa is put into service, then monthly or quarterly lubricant for metals on the rivets and joints of the mechanics, frequency of application to be adapted according to the rate humidity of the room of use of the sofa.
– Express convertible sofas fitted with suspension mechanisms and metal joints cannot offer sound comfort similar to a fixed bed. Sounds, inherent in this sleeping system, are not covered by the warranty- How to measure the dimensions of the mattress? : The thickness, length, and width of the mattress are made up of the core but also the ticking and of the braid which is taken into account in its thickness. Thus, the thickness of the finished product is measured with the 2 to 3 cm of stretched braids. For example, a 5.5 inch (14 cm) mattress is composed of a 5 inch (12 cm) core with a braided ticking covering 1 cm on each surface, this method of measurement will be the same for the length as well as the width of the mattress.
For an accurate measurement, the dimension of the mattress must be taken once it has been unpacked and then put in the open position for at least 24 hours so that the foam can aerate and take its final shape. The folds inherent in the mattress of convertible sofas must be stretched when taking the dimensions, the tools the most reliable measuring instruments being a vernier caliper or a rigid tape measure.
– Differences in length between the mattress and the metal bed frame (between 3 inch (7 cm) and 8 inch (20 cm)) are normal and necessary for the correct closing of the system in the “sofa” position
Package N°1 (sofa): 69 x 39 x 36 (inch)
Package N°1 (sofa): 175 x 100 x 92 (cm)
Package N°2 (armrests): 10 x 39 x 24 (inch)
Package N°2 (armrests): 26 x 98 x 60 (cm)
Sofa Package: removable backrest (4 screws), allows the height to be reduced by 18 inch (45 cm).
INFO FABRICS, LEATHER, AND POLYURETHANE COATINGS: Puffiness (also called “coating distension”) is a completely normal and visible phenomenon, it is part of the charm of natural wear also known for these types of materials. From the first use of the seats, folds, and undulations will appear on the cushions and the structure of your sofa or armchair.
All fabric, leather, and polyurethane-type coverings are sensitive to this deformation, it is inevitable and inherent in these materials.
MATTRESS INFORMATION: The color and shape of the mattress cover are subject to change without affecting the properties of the mattress. Mattress bagging and wrinkling (also known as “foam material stretching”) is a completely normal and visible phenomenon. From the first use of the folded mattress in the convertible sofa, folds, and undulations will appear. Crease stretches, ripples, and warping inherent in foam mattresses for convertible sofas are not covered by the warranty. It may be necessary to exert pressure when closing the sofa bed to compress the foams of the mattress which can touch each other depending on the position of the latter.
Maximum user weight: 331 lbs (150 kg).
Dimensions (inch): L67 x H34 x D37
Dimensions (cm): L170 x H85 x D95
Unfolded (inch): W67 x H22 x D9
Unfolded (cm): W170 x H56 x D22
There are no reviews yet.